Any person who is employed by a NAADA member institution at the time of nomination and who is a program assistant or clerical support staff in a college’s alumni, development, or student services office. The recipient of the award is encouraged to be present at the national conference to receive the award.
The NAADA Awards Committee shall solicit and receive nominations for this award. The committee may select one recipient annually. The recipient will be recognized at the annual awards banquet held during the national conference, June 17-20, at the Penn State University in University Park, PA.
Application must be submitted by March 21, 2014. Contact Catherine Maxwell with questions or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A nominee should:
- Have worked in the position for at least 3 years.
- Have demonstrated exceptional organization skills.
- Have demonstrated exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Have a good knowledge of the institution for which they work.
- Have an understanding of the importance of the role of advancement in student services.
The nomination should describe why the nominee is worthy of the award.
Please itemize accomplishments and awards. Nominator should represent a
NAADA member institution. Endorsement letters must be PDF or Word