Sponsor Levels and Benefits
Plans are well underway for the 2020 NAADA Annual Conference hosted by Michigan State University in East Lansing, MI. The NAADA Annual Conference is the largest gathering of Agricultural professionals dedicated to raising money, recruiting students and developing relationships to advance the institutions they serve. As an organization, our members represent over 1,000,000 Ag alumni and 100,000 students across the country. Through our sponsorship program, we have helped our contributing organizations reach their current and future target audiences, find qualified employees, advertise job vacancies, and expand their visibility overall. We hope you will want to be a part of this!
Michigan agriculture has a long history of weathering the storm. We are survivors in a beautiful but very tough environment. Every obstacle presents us with an opportunity to create a new beginning. As stated in the NAADA mission statement, we, with the help of our stakeholders, continue to focus on advancing agriculture through new beginnings for future generations.
As the most important benefit rated by our members, we take our annual professional development event very seriously and establish strong conference programming goals each year. This year’s conference will build sessions around the following goals:
- Provide an opportunity to explore diversity, equity and inclusion from the perspective of alumni engagement, student recruitment and employment, volunteer training and retention, communications, and development in the work of higher education agriculture professionals.
- Explore and share some best practice metrics and how they can advance the work of development, alumni engagement, volunteer, student and communication professionals in higher education agriculture and related sciences.
- Explore the many ways our peers identify opportunities to overcome obstacles and challenges facing professionals in development, alumni engagement, volunteer, student and communications.
- Create a variety of opportunities for networking to enhance connections between conference participants.
Over the past few years this sponsorship program has evolved to increase the value to your organization for supporting this event. For example, your sponsorship now comes with year-round visibility on the NAADA website. For a complete listing of benefits, please refer to page 2 of this prospectus. This is truly an event not to miss!
We look forward to seeing you in East Lansing, MI!
Sponsorship of your choice:
Sponsoring at the Title through Silver levels allows you to select an event to sponsor.
- Podium time to address attendees at conference kick-off
- Display of their materials at the awards banquet
- Promotional material seat drop
- Verbal, print and electronic recognition during awards banquet
- Reserved table for 8 at awards banquet
- Conference Tours
- Beg, Borrow and Steal Session
- Spirit Night Dinner
- Multiple Breakout Sessions
- Opening Reception
- Wednesday Morning Break
- Wednesday Afternoon Break
- Thursday Morning Break
- Thursday Evening Break
Important exhibit information:
- 6’ tables included with sponsorship registration (Title – Bronze levels)
- Booth space is first come, first served (choose your own table)
- All electricity, shipping questions can be directed to NAADA Event Planner.