6/14/2021 to 6/17/2021
June 14-17, 2021
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Sponsor Levels and Benefits
Plans are well underway for the 2021 NAADA Annual Conference hosted in Portland, Oregon. The NAADA Annual Conference is the largest gathering of Agricultural professionals dedicated to raising money, recruiting students and developing
relationships to advance the institutions they serve. As an organization, our members represent over 1,000,000 Ag alumni and 100,000 students across the country. Through our sponsorship program, we have helped our contributing organizations
reach their current and future target audiences, find qualified employees, advertise job vacancies, and expand their visibility overall. We hope you will want to be a part of this!
As the most important benefit rated by our members, we take our annual professional development event very seriously and establish strong conference programming goals each year. This year’s conference will build sessions around the following
- Provide an opportunity to explore diversity, equity and inclusion from the perspective of alumni engagement, student recruitment and employment, volunteer training and retention, communications, and development in the work of higher
education agriculture professionals.
- Explore and share some best practice metrics and how they can advance the work of development, alumni engagement, volunteer, student and communication professionals in higher education agriculture and related sciences
Explore the many ways our peers identify opportunities to overcome obstacles and challenges facing professionals in development, alumni engagement, volunteer, student and communications.
- Create a variety of opportunities for networking to enhance connections between conference participants.
Over the past few years, this sponsorship program has evolved to increase the value to your organization for supporting this event. For example, your sponsorship now comes with year-round visibility on the NAADA website. For a complete
listing of benefits, please refer to page 2 of this prospectus. This is truly an event not to miss!
We look forward to seeing you in Portland, OR!
Sponsorship of your choice:
Sponsoring at the Title through Silver levels allows you to select an event to sponsor.
** Additional Title Sponsor benefits include:
- Podium time to address attendees at conference kick-off
- Display materials at the awards banquet
- Promotional material seat drop
- Verbal, print and electronic recognition during awards banquet
- Reserved table for 8 at awards banquet
- Beg, Borrow and Steal Workshops
- Conference Tours
- Spirit Night Dinner
- Multiple Breakout Sessions (multiple available)
- Opening Reception
- Wednesday Morning Break
- Wednesday Afternoon Break
- Thursday Morning Break
- Thursday Afternoon Break
- 6’ tables included with sponsorship registration (Title – Bronze levels)
- Booth space is first come, first served (choose your own table)
Cancellation policy: With written cancellation notice received before April 14, you will receive a full refund, less a $25 administrative fee. Cancellations after April 14 are non-refundable. No shows will not receive a refund. Sponsorships must
be submitted before May 14 in order to be included in onsite materials.
Due to PCI Compliance, please do NOT provide any credit card information via email. Call or fax it in only.Per standard by the Payment Card Industry, NAADA has met the requirements of the Payment Card Industry-Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS).