First and second place awards will be given for each of the five divisions. Awards will be given in each of the categories.
The entry fee is $25.00 per entry. Entry fees are non-refundable. Payments should be made to NAADA.
The deadline for submission is March 13, 2020.
Questions should be directed to Amy Calabretta, NAADA Publications and Projects Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only NAADA member institutions are eligible to submit entries.
- Only one entry per organization/institution, per category.
- Only publication, projects and events produced/held between March 2019 and February 2020 are eligible for submission.
- Each individual publications/project/event may be submitted in only one division. Multiple entries may result in the item being disqualified.
- Each entry (division and category) must be received on a separate online entry form.
- Entry fees will not be refunded for any reason.
- If you feel your item should be judged on print quality, please send in hard copies (instructions below). Otherwise, you can upload a PDF, PPT, JPG, etc.
How To Submit Hard Copy Entries (optional)
- Complete the online form and submit payment.
- Send four copies of each entry along with four copies of its Submission Label to:
University of Idaho
Attn: Amy Calabretta
875 Perimeter Drive, MS2332
Moscow, ID 83844-2332
Each entry (including four copies) should be placed in a 9” X 11” envelope with the Submission Label attached securely to the front of the envelope.
- Entries must be received by 5 p.m. (CST) on March 13, 2020.
- Entries not received in the proper quantity, without an online submission form and payment, or without a clearly completed Submission Label will be disqualified.
Explanation of Divisions
Division: Multimedia & Promotional Materials
Division: Print Media
Division: Events/Programs Form
Division: Society Programming