Associate Membership: $50/yr
Associate Membership is available to those individuals who are:
- Retired professional staff in advancement, alumni or student professional positions at NAADA institutions
- Volunteers who wish to remain on the NAADA mailing list
- Student participants from prior years who want to retain contact with NAADA
- Individual friends of NAADA
Institutional Membership is available to agricultural colleges and alumni organizations within the 1862, 1890 and 1994 land-grant institutions, plus institutions holding membership in APLU having agricultural, forestry and natural resources
There are 5 levels of Institutional Membership, based on number of members:
- 1-3 Staff Members: $630/yr
- 4-6 Staff Members: $840/yr
- 7-9 Staff Members: $1103/yr
- 10-14 Staff Members: $1313/yr
- 15+ Staff Members: $1785/yr
Corporate Partnership is available to those businesses involved in agriculture and natural resources as approved by the NAADA Board of Directors.
There are 3 levels of Corporate Partnership:
- Platinum: $2,500/yr
- Gold: $1,000/yr
- Silver: $500/yr
Organizational Partnership: $420/yr
Organizational Partnership is available to national honorary, social, and professional fraternal organizations, and national agricultural/commodity organizations and agencies as approved by the NAADA Board of Directors.
- Assistance with alumni relations, fundraising, communications, and student programs
- Member-only "Virtual Coffee Breaks.” These Adobe Connect sessions are an opportunity for you to meet with your colleagues across the country to discuss issues of specific importance to NAADA members.
- Training opportunities for new and established professionals and volunteers
- Peer evaluation and recognition of publications and materials
- No-charge consultation services from experienced professionals
- Annual national conference
- Recognition and listing in NAADA Connections newsletter
- Searchable directory of members
- Recognition and link to your website on the NAADA website
- Complimentary membership for your institution's dean and up to three volunteers.