- Assistance with alumni relations, fundraising, communications, and student programs
- Member-only "Virtual Coffee Breaks.” These Adobe Connect sessions are an opportunity for you to meet with your colleagues across the country to discuss issues of specific importance to NAADA members.
- Training opportunities for new and established professionals and volunteers
- Peer evaluation and recognition of publications and materials
- No-charge consultation services from experienced professionals
- Annual national conference
- Recognition and listing in NAADA Connections newsletter
- Searchable directory of members
- Recognition and link to your website on the NAADA website
- Complimentary membership for your institution's dean and up to three volunteers.