February 7th | Speaker Acceptance/Agreement and Disclosure
May 4th | Session and Speaker Information Changes Deadline
May 15th | Registration Deadline
May 25th | Presentation and Handouts Submission Deadline
May 26th | Hotel Room Block Cut-Off Date
NAADA Event Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org | 651.203.7247
Speaker Agreement & Registration
Speaker Acceptance/Agreement and Disclosure
Speaker Agreement Form
Due February 7th, 2020
- Speakers are responsible for their own conference registration. We encourage you to register at the Early Bird rates.
- Final registration is due by May 15th
Session and Speaker Changes
Please fill out the Speaker Change to make changes to your session and speaker information. Due May 4th, 2020
Speaker Change Form
NAADA Conference PowerPoint Template
- Please use the attached template for your presentation. Presentations are due by May 25th, 2020.
- Display 16:9
Download the Powerpoint Template
Tips and Tricks for a good Presentation
- Limit the amount of information on each slide
- Do not use more than four colors in your presentation
- Avoid red letters, which are difficult for some people to read
- The best readability comes from high contrast of intensity
- Rehearse your presentation prior to the conference
Presentation and Handout Submission
- Presentation and handouts are due: May 25th, 2020
- Please submit your handouts in PDF/PPT/Word format
- NAADA will not be providing handouts for attendees. If you would like to provide your own handouts, please contact the Event Coordinator for information on how many handouts to print.
- When uploading your PowerPoint and handouts, please name your documents in the following format:
- Presentations: Presentation Title_Speaker Names_PPT
- Handouts: Presentation Title_Speaker Names_Handout1
Upload your presentation and handouts
- Handouts and presentations will be made available to attendees through mobile app/website/email link. Please provide your handouts and presentations by the date above in order to provide these materials to attendees prior to the conference.
AV Request deadline: April 17, 2020
Audio Visual Equipment
An LCD projector, screen, and power strip will be provided for your breakout session. If you are giving a Power Point presentation, please bring your own laptop. We also ask that you bring an electronic copy of your presentation in the event of a computer problem. If you are part of a presentation with another presenter, please coordinate with one another to have your presentations loaded onto the same laptop. Also, if you are using a MAC, please bring your MAC adaptor for the LCD projector.
- Please note that sound is NOT part of our Audio-Visual package. If you require sound for your presentation please contact Grace Gothers and be mindful that this will be an additional expense to NAADA. If you require any additional equipment or sound, please contact Grace Gothers by April 17. Requests made after this date may not be honored.
Hotel Room Block Cut-off Date: May 26, 2020
NAADA has a conference room block available at the Marriott East Lansing at University Place. Speakers are responsible for their own reservations.
Hotel and Lodging information
What to Bring
- Flash drive with Presentation
- Handouts (if necessary)
- Suggested Attire
- Adaptor (if necessary)
Check in at Registration Desk at least 30 minutes prior to your presentation.
If the speaker is staying at the conference hotel, the group room rate includes:
- Self-parking for one vehicle per room.
- Additional overnight and conference guests are responsible for their own parking. Overnight parking is $13/night per vehicle or valet parking at $26/day. Conference Parking is a maximum of $15/day.
Moderators will assist with set-up, any speaker needs prior to and during the presentation and will introduce the speaker and presentation.